DocSafe is a software brand owned by Practice 2 Practice Limited and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.doc-safe.co.uk/ (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe, complete a contact us form and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and company.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address used, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions;
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of this website and compile reports for us on activity on the website.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
For further information on how to reject or delete this cookie click on the link below.
http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to send you event invitations, news and information about services that may interest you. We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time by either clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on our emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my data be shared with anybody else?
Our policy is not to share personal data with them without client consent. Following consent, personal information may be jointly collected and shared.
Other than for the reasons above Practice 2 Practice Ltd will not share your personal information without your knowledge and consent unless required by law to do so.
Can I make sure my data is being kept up to date?
At Practice 2 Practice Ltd we are fully aware that personal information can change and so we aim to keep any information we do hold up to date. If you wish to inform us of any such changes please contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
Do I have any rights as to how my personal data is being used?
Yes. You can write in and ask for a copy of any of your personal data that Practice 2 Practice Ltd holds though you may be charged a reasonable fee to cover the costs of making this available. A summary of the other rights you have in relation to the collection and processing of data, including a right to complain, can be found at www.ico.gov.uk .
Will my data be kept secure?
Practice 2 Practice Ltd maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of any personally identifiable information collected through the website and the course of business, and periodically reviews and updates its security measures in the light of current technologies
All of our systems have appropriate security in place that complies with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Access to your information: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information we hold.
- Correcting your information: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you can ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards. Contact email@example.com
- Deletion of your information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawing consent: Where you have given your consent for us to send you marketing emails, you can withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for that purpose. Contact email@example.com or click on the “Unsubscribe” link in an email you receive from us.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Requests must be made in writing via the Data Protection Manager at Practice 2 Practice Ltd, 3 Brindley Place , Birmingham , B1 2JB or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to and from the websites of other organisations, these links will open in a new window. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We keep this privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 1st January 2021.
How to contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com .